I have been low carb and Keto for several years and I do follow Dr. Berg. I love the way he explains how the keto diet works and helps the body to heal! For awhile, I did purchase Dr. Berg’s Chocolate Shake Mix. It was expensive and when I began traveling in my RV, it was difficult for me to receive packages.
So I began experimenting with creating my own substitute version of Dr. Berg’s Chocolate Shake Mix. This is what I have been using and it tastes just as good, if not better, than Dr. Berg’s Chocolate Shake Mix!
See my YouTube video here.
Stacy’s Dr. Berg Chocolate Shake Mix Copycat
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or substitute)
- 1 cup organic frozen chopped spinach (or kale)
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries
- 2 scoops LIVfit Superfood Blend
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp liquid MCT oil (or powdered equivalent)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pyure Stevia and Erythritol Blend
- splash of vanilla
- Pour almond milk in blender. Add frozen chopped spinach and frozen blueberries.
- Add cacao powder and Superblend powder. I like to to use 1 scoop of each variety.
- Add MCT oil, Pyure and a splash of vanilla. Blend well on high for at least 30 seconds.
The Superfood Blends contain pea protein which helps to thicken the shake. There are two varieties and I have been using 1 scoop of each, but you may choose to use just one variety. I enjoy having this for breakfast every morning!
Order products on Amazon using my Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.