Stacy's Dr. Berg Chocolate Shake Mix Copycat
This is my version of Dr. Berg's Chocolate Shake mix.
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or substitute)
- 1 cup organic frozen chopped spinach (or kale)
- 1/4 cup wild blueberries
- 2 scoops LIVfit Superfood Blend
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder
- 1 tbsp liquid MCT oil (or powdered equivalent)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pyure Stevia and Erythritol Blend
- splash of vanilla
Pour almond milk in blender. Add frozen chopped spinach and frozen blueberries.
Add cacao powder and Superblend powder. I like to to use 1 scoop of each variety.
Add MCT oil, Pyure and a splash of vanilla. Blend well on high for at least 30 seconds.